With the spread of COVID-19 still top-of-mind, we have implemented new measures to ensure that our customers and cleaners remain safe during and after house cleaning appointments.
Here is what to expect from when you get service:
- Face masks will be worn during cleanings
- Stringent hand sanitization and hygiene will be followed
- Cleaners who display any symptoms will be asked to quarantine until such time as it is safe
- Physical distancing will be practiced
- We have developed internal systems to track both customer and cleaner instances of illness to ensure safety
While we take you and your family's safety very seriously, we are also working hard to ensure our cleaners have a safe working environment.
We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please cancel your appointment if:
- You feel sick or have any symptoms of being sick (fever, coughing, headache, nausea, lack of taste/smell, etc.)
- Canceling is completely fine, but please try to provide us as much lead-time as possible
- During your cleaning, please follow these guidelines:
- Open windows (if possible) prior to and during your appointment to ensure optimal airflow
- Please follow physical distancing guidelines, and if possible avoid being in the same room as your cleaner while they work
We also realize that it's been a while since your house has been cleaned and it's probably more "lived-in" than it previously has been. As such, we strongly recommend adding extra time to your first couple appointments to compensate for the additional work needed to get your home back to its former glory!
Please note that if your cleaner arrives to your home and you are sick or displaying symptoms, we reserve the right to stop the appointment and charge the full amount.
We are looking forward to seeing you again and thank you so much for your patience through these tough times!
- The Mopify Team